Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My feeling

it had been one and a half year since i never blog.Today is 16/9/20at i wil10/2.20am midnite...Hari Malaysia..SPM trial coming soon but till now i still haven't prepared yet..i still remember last time i got 4a 1b for my upsr trial and 6a 1b for my pmr trial...but this time trial i think i will doomed..I had only read chemistry and biology form 4..it had been holiday for 3 weeks but i did not do anything.I always feel like i am wasting time but somehow i donno why i don wan to go in room and study ..no motivation...if i study also i cant concentrate,i will sleep or walk out to living room after a few ten minutes. Seriously,i am so worry for my spm...i don think i will get straight A's but i seriously hope that i will got straight A's..because i do not want to let my parent down..somehow i must get straight A's in my spm cause it is the most important exam in our only life..by now,i still haven't decided for wad course i should take next year but i think what i need to do now is definately to get straight A's in SPM..GOD bless me!!..i really need that 10A's....so that my relative wont look down to me...i must prove to them i CAN..but i really have no idea what wrong with me since form 4,since form 4,i was very lazy to study and my result drop faster than the shares...since form 4 i felt i am so not motivated to study and i hope i can really really concentrate in my study for this last 2 months before facing my SPM...that all for today i guess...Tomorrow i must finish reivse my biology ..friday physics..saturday maths and sunday add maths..while monday account...WISH ME ALL THE BEST OF LUCK FOR MY TRIAL AND SPM......GOD BLESS ME

No comments: