Tuesday, December 30, 2008

30 Dec 2008..my big day= PMR result 2008

today is a memorial day and a big day for me..
yesterday i was too nervous till i cant sleep
cos today is de pmr results day
i was so nervous when i went to school to buy books den after dat the results comes out around 10.30am....i ask cik radha bout my results...she show a sign with 2 b...
from the moment i was so shock...but den pn.mumtaz ask us to Q up in dataran ilmu.. i saw pn. norliyanti i ask he do i got straight A's? she said''ada kot'
from that moments i was so nervous...but then after timothy took his results,he was the 1st people who got results tat day in our class...he turned out with straight A's...
den the second person taking the results was me.. i was so shock when i go my result...
i saw the slip thr got 7A but i never see the name...den suddenly pn.norliyanti said congratulations to me...den i saw the name,it is my name...i was sooooo happy and i yelled out.'YES,STRAIGHT A'S' many people cheering there...after tat kahhow got his results..he was damn down cos he got 5a 2b and 1c he got c for chinese..b for english(wtf) and bm...i does not noe why he will got b for his english since his english is so good...same like my upsr last time...i got 3a 2b my english got b since every exam i got A in trial in upsr and my english is the best in form 1 ehsan...haiz...donno wad the hell la..
ming juin turned out with 6a 2 b B for chinese and english
chan got 5a 3b B for bi,bm and chinese
waikent got straight A
King ming got 7a 1b b for malay ..

our school got 13 people scored straight A
they are:
tim
siow
leong
me
janice
azlina
anba
daniel
soong chee ching
toh zhen siew
and 3 ppl donno who

adam and toh weisheng got 7a 1b respectively for chinese and agama..
next yr we will be entering sc stream....every1 good luck

No comments: