Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i have totally no idea.
i feel like lost,
i am having a bad temper lately and i donno why.
i am very stress lately,having exam and no motivation to study
i need to solve a lot of problem and make me timeless
i donno whether the path i have chosen is correct or wrong
sometime i feel i am not sastify for studying in this college
it is totally different from wad i thought before i finished my sec school
the college life is totally diff from wad i think but still i met some good frens and somehow the college is the best college for law studies
i didnt know whether i made a right choice to choose to study in law field.i hope i made a correct decision
about my sec school,thr are alot of thing i need to solve.take my pmr cert and my sijil berhenti sekolah,i have no idea how they work,i think maybe something happened or too rush to give spm results.tmr gotta go and clarify.

and the lie need to keep forever.forever and ever,no choice.

somehow still need to work hard for my a lvl.i need 3A'S.i hope i get scholarship to study oversea.

signed off

No comments: